– 1 cup + 6-12 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 egg
– 1 cup sugar (refined works best) I’ve tried other substitutes, but they either have a bad aftertaste or don’t bind very well.
1) Mix cup of PB, egg, and cup of sugar
2) Spoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet, flatten slightly
3) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
4) Remove them from the oven when they still look like they need a minute or so.
5) Let them cool
6) spread the 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter over one cookie and sandwich with another cookie on top
7) repeat step 6 for the remaining 10 cookies
8) Store in air-tight container, they will stay soft for a week