Milano cookies have to be my FAVORITE cookies of all time. and then, I was diagnosed with celiac disease. no more Milano cookies for me. I have been craving these delicious double-chocolate cookies for weeks now and decided to make my own version! It is SO EASY and they came out DELICIOUS!
- Gluten free vanilla wafers (I used the Kinnikinnick brand)
- 1/2 cup milk or dark chocolate
- Melt the chocolate by putting in the microwave for 30 seconds. After taking it out, mix so that it has evenly melted
- Spread the melted chocolate over the flat edge of a vanilla wafer, then on another wafer and put them together
- Repeat step 2 until you have no more chocoalte left
- Place in the freezer for 2 minutes
These can be stored at room temperature after you take them out from the freezer. I just couldn’t wait that long for the chocolate to cool!!