Not to be confused with our other fudge recipe!
Prep time: 23 minutes (20 of these are in the fridge, so it’s really 3 minutes of prep and 20 minutes waiting for your fudge to be ready! Oh, the agony!)
This is great, healthy dessert if you’re in a hurry!
- ¼ cup and 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 serving of Advocare Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 packet of splenda or other artificial sweetener
- 1.5 servings of powdered peanut butter
- optional: 15 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Get the Advocare Meal Replacement Shake click here: https://www.advocare.com/16117916/store/product/T1290-meal-replacement-shake)
- Microwave coconut oil for 15 seconds
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the powdered peanut butter and 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Set this aside
- Mix artificial sweetener, the packet of meal replacement shake, and ¼ cup coconut oil in a bowl
- Stir until it becomes a paste:
- Pour a third of the mixture into a cupcake paper
- Repeat step 7 two more times into 2 other cupcake papers
- Pour a third of the peanut butter mix on top of each of the chocolate mixtures
- Add 5 chocolate chips to the top of each cupcake papers
- Freeze the three cups for 20 minutes
- Take out of the freezer and unwrap.