– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup sugar (refined works best) I’ve tried other substitutes, but they either have a bad aftertaste or don’t bind very well.
– optional: 12 pieces of chocolate
1) Mix all ingredients together
2) spoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet, flatten slightly (optional: add a piece of chocolate on top of each cookie)
3) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
4) Remove them from the oven when they still look like they need a minute or so.
5) Let them cool before transferring to serving platter
6) Store in air-tight container, they will stay soft for a week