This sweet potato scramble is great for breakfast, brunch, or a quick dinner!
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 0.75 Sweet Potato – I used spiralized sweet potato, but you can choose to cut in slices or cubes
- 1 serving of fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Spray non-stick spray on a small skillet and put on medium heat
- Add the sweet potato and cover the skillet for 5 minutes
- Stir and lower the heat to 3/4 heat (for those with numbered stoves, 2-3 heat)
- cover again for another 5 minutes
- Add the egg whites and stir until the egg is thoroughly cooked
- Lower heat to minimum setting and add the cheese
- Stir until it is melted
- Serve and enjoy!