This is a great dessert or snack! I came up with it after a day of workout competition; I wanted ice cream and protein. So voila, I came up with this recipe!
Prep time: 2-12 minutesIngredients:
- 1 pouch Meal Replacement Shake (get it here: https://www.advocare.com/16117916/store/product/t1251-meal-replacement-shake)
- 8 servings of Fat Free Cool whip
- In a bowl, pour contents of Meal Replacement Shake and add enough water to make a paste
- Add the Cool Whip and mix
- If you want it as chocolate mousse, you’re done!
- If you want the soft serve, place in the freezer for 10 minutes