I am OBSESSED with this recipe! It is so quick and easy and DELICIOUS!
SERIOUSLY, this picture DOES NOT do the taste JUSTICE!
Prep time: 33 minutes (30 of these are in the fridge, so it’s really 3 minutes of prep and 30 minutes waiting for your fudge to be ready! Oh, the agony!)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 serving of Advocare Chocolate Muscle Gain (or Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake*)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 serving of Chocolate PB2 (*no need to add if using the Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake flavor)
- Get Advocare Muscle Gain here: https://www.advocare.com/16117916/store/product/P2602-muscle-gain (*or get the Advocare Meal Replacement Shake click here: https://www.advocare.com/16117916/store/product/T1290-meal-replacement-shake)
- Microwave coconut oil for 15 seconds
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Stir until it becomes a paste:
- Pour the mixture into a 4×4 baking dish lined with parchment paper
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until it begins to become solid
- Take out of the freezer and remove from the baking dish by lifting the parchment paper
- Place the parchment paper with the fudge on a cutting board and cut the fudge into your desired shapes
- Place the cut fudge pieces into a Tupperware container and store in the fridge