Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups nopales (cooked)
- 1, 16 oz can black beans (cooked and drained)
- 5 green tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ cup red onion (chopped)
- 2/3 cup cheese (Panela, or farmer’s cheese)
- 1 large avocado
- ¼ c olive oil
- ¼ c fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp pepper
- Dice green tomatoes, onion, avocado into ½” pieces. Cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Open, rinse and drain 1 can of black beans
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, hot sauce and mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl and wisk until combined.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl (nopales, beans, green tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, onions) with the avocado and cheese.
- Add dressing and enjoy!